PDF Reports and Excel Workbooks
MOUNTAIN SYSTEM MONITORING: WINTER STORM DATA
This CSAS Storms and Precip Data workbook contains WY2023 and the past 20 seasons of CSAS winter storm data, including:
- Dates, times and duration of each winter storm event (2003-current)
- Change in the height of snow at both our alpine Senator Beck study plot and our subalpine Swamp Angel site.
- Peak gust data from our Putney site.
- Mean and maximum precipitation intensity during each storm
- Total new water accumulation in mm for each storm event.
- Summary data for each month of the season.
- Cumulative annual precipitation graph by month
See our Current Conditions for the latest hourly data. All times shown are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)
|Past Winter Storm Reports:|
2022-2023, 24 storms (pdf)
2020-2021, 15 storms (pdf)
2019-2020, 15 storms (pdf)
2018-2019, 15 storms (pdf)
2017-2018, 15 storms (pdf)
2016-2017, 28 storms (pdf)
2015-2016, 24 storms (pdf)
2014-2015, 18 storms (pdf)
2013-2014, 25 storms (pdf)