ArcGIS Files for Senator Beck Basin Study Area
We have created three GIS data layers showing
- Senator Beck Basin Study Area watershed boundary,
- Study plot locations, and
- Transect end points for the baseline vegetation monitoring program.
Five additional GIS data groups are compiled from publicly available data. Those groups include:
- 10 m raster grids of digital elevation models (DEM),
- Vegetation coverage,
- Topography and place names, and
- Air photos.
All GIS data are in ArcGIS file format (created with ArcGIS 10.1). Please contact Chris Landry (email@example.com) for inquiries.
SBBSA_GIS.zipx (226 MB)